Device: Huawei Mate 8
Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
Build Number: NXT-L09C432B580
Security Patch Level: April 5, 2017
Release Date: 19.04.2017
Status: Official (beta)
Type: Full firmware image
File Name: update.zip
Cust Filename: update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip
Link (1.3 GB)
EU Cust: Link (578 MB)
How to Update
- Make sure your device is running a custom recovery like TWRP.
- Download the “update.zip” and “update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip” from above-mentioned links and copy them to your phone’s external SD card or internal memory (without extracting).
- Now, turn your phone off and reboot into recovery mode.
- Before proceeding take a full backup of all the partitions and store it in the SD card.
- Next, flash the “update.zip” package and upon completion, install the second package “update_full_NXT-L09_hw_eu.zip”.
- Finally, reboot your device normally into the system.
Remember: This update is in beta stage which means that it may carry bugs that can have an impact on the usability of the device. Moreover, since this is a multifile update, you may encounter errors if you try installing this with the stock recovery.