- Device: Huawei Honor 6 Plus
- Model: PE-TL10
- Android: v6.0.1 Marshmallow
- EMUI: 4.0.1
- Firmware: B571
- Build Number: PE-TL10C900B571
- Security Patch Level: June 1, 2016
- Region: Europe
- Status: Official (stable)
- Type: Full firmware image
- File Name: update.zip
- Download Link: Official mirror
- Size: 1.2 GB
Compatibility: Your phone needs to be running one of the following builds to upgrade to this version.
- Download the Zip package from aforementioned link and extract it.
- Create a new dload folder in the internal memory or the external microSD card (wherever you want to place the update package).
- Copy the extracted Update.app package to the dload folder your created in the previous step.
- Take a full backup of all your important data and apps using Huawei’s backup utility.
- Power your device off.
- Now reboot while holding Vol up + Vol down + Power for a few seconds to initiate the upgrade process.