FLASH HUAWEI MEDIAPAD T1 FIRMWARE Update
- Make sure you have backed up all your important data. All files, messages, images, videos, contacts etc.
- Download the .zip file.
- Unpack it on your Desktop. Copy the dload folder to your SD card’s root directory.
- Turn off your Huawei. (Make sure your battery has enough power. Charge it if necessary.) Insert the memory card.
- Press both Volume keys (VOL UP and DOWN) and then the power key until the software upgrade progress bar displays. Then you can release all keys.
- Wait until the progress bar finishes and the phone restart.
- Check firmware version in Settings > About phone / build number.